St. John's Northwestern Military Academy
St. John's Northwestern Military Academy, originally St. John's Military Academy, was founded in Delafield, Wisconsin in 1884 by Dr. Sidney T. Smythe, who saw the need for a preparatory school to prepare boys for college and life. In 1996 St. John's Military Academy merged with Northwestern Military and Naval Acadmey, in Lake Geneva, Wisconsin, to become St. John's Northwestern Military Academy. The academy is located in Delafield, Wisconsin and within the Episcopal Diocese of Milwaukee.
Nearest places of interest:
|Lawrence J. Timmerman Airport|
WITI TV Tower
Watertown Municipal Airport